Thursday, June 13, 2013

Damaged by H.M. Ward


First I will say everyone must read Damaged by H.M. Ward. The one reason I even learned of the author and this series is seeing it on natashaisabookjunkie.com's blog.

This book was a different twist on what is "popular" in the book world right now. This book has a message, it has something for everyone in this book, it pulls on your heart strings.

You can follow Sidney's storyline easily, but what draws you in is how H.M. Ward tells her story. She has you on the edge of your seat to learn about what happened in her past. And you're her personal cheerleader from the beginning because you want her to have the best and to be happy. You go thru her struggles, pain, and even happiness.

I don't like spoilers so I will just say you MUST read this book. I am counting down the days till Summer to pick up on Damaged 2 to see where Sidney and Pete end up. Will they get together? What has happened in Pete's past? 

No comments:

Post a Comment